The Scholl brand was founded in 1904 by Dr. William Scholl. William was instrumental in getting shoe companies to standardise shoe sizing and he was the first person to invent and patent an arch support realising that good support is fundamental to having healthy feet. Over the past 111 years Scholl has specialised in looking after all aspects of footcare and it has evolved into the market leader in Foot health across the globe. They have been designed to realign your foot and help to correct your posture alignment by providing stability, cushioning and pressure and pain relief associated with foot alignment. Scholl Orthaheel are designing and developing great products here in Australia that are made for our busy, Australian lifestyle.
Get moving in Kane!
* Textured fabric 3 hole tie athleisure shoe
* Synthetic nubuck side and back panel detail
* Fleck effect through the fabric gives that extra detail interest
* Pull tab on the back to help get the shoe on
* Padded back for extra comfort around the ankle
* Soft padded lining for extra comfort and sweat absorption
* EVA outsole super lightweight and comfortable, with rubber piece on the bottom for extra traction and durability
* Removable, podiatrist-designed, microfiber-covered, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing; enhanced metatarsal support under forefoot
* Orthotic Footbed can be removed and replaced with your own custom made one if required
* Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet