When you suffer from a condition that affects your lower limbs, the discomfort can impact every portion of your life. If you have foot pain, you may work less efficiently, feel less productive and exercise less often.
At Galleria Podiatry, our team of podiatrists understands how debilitating an injury or illness of the feet, ankles, knees or hips can be. We work to diagnose the source of your discomfort so we can help you get back on your feet.
Owners and Podiatrists Nic and Rachel Lange graduated from Curtin University in 2003.
Following graduation they moved the Victoria for two years working as podiatrists south east of Melbourne at one of Australia’s largest podiatry practices. The experience gave them the confidence and ability to return home to Perth in 2005 and purchase Galleria Podiatry.
Since then Nic and Rachel have grown the business and now employ 7 podiatrists and 5 administration staff. In March 2017 they relocated to a state-of-the-art purpose-built podiatry practice located at 213 Walter Road West, Morley
Nic and Rachel pride themselves on providing the absolute best service using modern equipment and technology, in a professional, family environment.
All the podiatrists at Galleria Podiatry have graduated from the University of WA or Curtin University and all are members of the Australia Podiatry Association (WA).
Galleria Podiatry also employs the services of renowned Podiatric Surgeon Dr Nick Marino (Podiatrist). Dr Marino has had over 25 years’ experience and specialises in all foot and ankle surgery including, but not limited to, bunions, hammer toes, tendon repairs, heel spurs, neuromas (nerve impingements) and painful flat feet.
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned Business – Owners Nic and Rachel Lange graduated from Curtin University in 2003, purchased Galleria Podiatry in 2005 and now the team has grown to 12 staff.
- Experience – Our team of Podiatrist has a combined experience of more than 50 years’ experience in the health care industry
- Location – We are conveniently located at 213 Walter Road West, Morley, opposite Hungry Jack’s, and within 5 minutes’ walk from the Morley bus station.
- Bus Stop directly outside our front door for even more convenience.
- Technology – We provide the latest technology and state-of-the art equipment
- Language fluency in English, Korean, Vietnamese, Italian and Thai.
- After hours Appointments available on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings
- Podiatric Surgeon – Dr Nick Marino (Podiatrist) in-house for consultation on all foot and lower limb surgery
- Full Disablility Access and Facilities
- Choice of Male and Female Podiatrist for you consultation