Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel and arch pain and can be treated by Galleria Podiatry in a number of easy and pain-free ways.
There are a number of easy to treat toenails problems including, ingrown toenails, thickened nails fungal problems and inflammation around the nail.
Stay up to date on the latest news from all things Galleria Podiatry.
We cover the latest stories from new research to staying informed on the treatments for Podiatry related injuries.
* We’ve increased our hand sanitation procedures (above Government recommendations).
* We’ve implemented extremely high levels of surface cleaning in the clinic (above Government recommendations) between every patient and routinely throughout the day and all patients are being asked to use hand sanitizer on arrival in the clinic.
* We’ve also removed some waiting room chairs in order to abide by social distancing recommendations.
* We’re screening every patient for every consultation to determine if they safe to be treated in our clinic.
* We’ve instructed all our staff that they are to stay at home if they are feeling unwell and have also instructed them to turn away any patients who don’t pass our screening questions or are unwell on arrival.
* Home visits to our elderly and high risk patients at a heavily reduced cost for the next 3 months.
* Avoid the Waiting Room: We’re happy for you to wait in your car in our carpark. Just call us to check-n, then we’ll call you when your podiatrist is ready to see you.